We’re committed to keeping your personal information safe and ensuring your rights are protected.
As you may have heard by now, there’s an important new data protection law around the corner, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on the 25th of May 2018. It’s
designed to give you more control over your own data and we want to make sure that all the information you need is easily available to you.
- The data we collect from you when you sign up to events or contact us
- How we store, use and protect your data
- Your rights and how to use them
- How to remove your details from our database
If you have any questions, please get in touch at infossgp.org.
Recent blog posts
- Mango Festival - 2019
- Footwear Distribution - 2019
- Annakut Distribution - 2019
- Educational help to Martyrs’ family -2019
- Blanket Distribution
- Social visits
- Falkut and fruit distribution
- Foot-wears Distribution – 2018
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)