Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)
At Shree Jogi Swami SGVP Holistic Hospital, SGVP a free medical camp consisting three kinds of Ayurvedic therapies was held during 25-26-27 September, 2017.
1) Rakta-Mokshan : A blood purification treatment mainly for the patients suffering from skin diseases.
2) Agni-Katma : A quick relief therapy against the pain of joints
3) Shirodhara : A relaxing remedial for sleeplessness and tress
Recent blog posts
- Educational help to Martyrs’ family -2019
- Blanket Distribution
- Social visits
- Falkut and fruit distribution
- Foot-wears Distribution – 2018
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)
- Gyansatra – 2017
- Flood Relief Work at Banaskantha District (26-July-2017)
- 1 Day Meditation workshop