With the inspiration of Sadguruvarya Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami and under the guidance of Purani Shree Balkrishnadasji Swami a unique Aamrakut-Utsav was observed at Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ahmedabad, in the holy presence of Purani Swami Shree BHaktiprakashdasji Swami on 02 June, 2019. Kesar - one of the best kinds of mango fruit collected from Kutch, Junagadh, Gir region and Gurukul Droneshwar, 7,500 kgs.
On the auspicious day of Vasant Panchami, 19 Feb 2019 14th annual Pratishtha Mahotsav of Shree Ram - Shyam – Ghanshyam Maharaj at SGVP, Ahmedabad was celebrated by Gurukul Parivar.
As a part of it, after the sacred Abhishek, a marvellous Annakut consisting sweet & fried dishes weighing over 500 Kgs. was offered to Shree Ram Shyam Ghanshyam Maharaj.
Recent blog posts
- Mango Festival - 2019
- Footwear Distribution - 2019
- Annakut Distribution - 2019
- Educational help to Martyrs’ family -2019
- Blanket Distribution
- Social visits
- Falkut and fruit distribution
- Foot-wears Distribution – 2018
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)