13th Annual Pratishtha day of Shree Ram-Shyam-Ghanshyam Maharaj at SGVP was celebrated by Gurukul Parivar on the auspicious day of Vasant Panchami, Shikshapatri Jayanti, January 22. 2018 in the holy presence of Sadguruvarya Shastri Shree Madhavpriyadasji Swami and elder saints, students and devotees.
As a part of Annual Pratishtha celebration, after the Abhishek of Shree Ram-Shyam-Ghanshyam Maharaj a delicious Annakut consisting various sweet and fried dishes was offered.
With the inspiration of Pujya Swamiji, Prasad of Annakut was distributed in rural area schools and centers of mentally retarded & handicapped children.
In the preparation and distribution of Annakut Prasad to students it took 550 volunteers hours.
For this event, SSGP-UK provide the partial fund for the activity. We are very thankful for the donors who generously donate for the cause.
Recent blog posts
- Foot-wears Distribution – 2018
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)
- Gyansatra – 2017
- Flood Relief Work at Banaskantha District (26-July-2017)
- 1 Day Meditation workshop
- Youth Camp 2016
- સ્વામી માધવપ્રિયદાસજીઃ લંડન ખાતે જલારામ મંદિરમાં મંગલ પ્રવચન
- Leicester-Satsang Sabha at Shri Sanatan Mandir
- Hindu Lifestyle Seminar - 2016, London, UK