Sanatan Dharma – ever since the dawn of civilisation the human experience of life has been defined by fluctuations between good and evil, happiness and misery, pleasure and pain. The cause lies with mans ego and base nature, so deeply entrenched in his soul. Sometimes the consequences of turmoil and unrighteousness, due to this ignorance, are so perilous that man cannot resolve them. It is during these periods of grave crises and conflict that God, out of His supreme compassion and grace, descends on Earth to set things right.
Vekaria family from Baladiya - Katch presently receding at East London is a very blessed family of Sadguru Shree Shastriji Maharaj and Purani Swami Shree Premprakashdasji Swami and Pujya Shree Jogi Swamiji and Pujya Shree Ghanshamjivandasji Swami Bhuaj-Katch.
In the pious memory of father AN Shree Kalyannbhai Dhanjibhai Vekariya and mother AN Smt. Amarbai Kalyanbhai Vekariya family arranged for the Bhagawat Katha at Shree Katch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple, East London (UK).
Recent blog posts
- Shree Jogi Swami Holistic Hospital Inauguration
- Free Ayurvedic Therapy Camp (25-26-27 Sep. 2017)
- Gyansatra – 2017
- Flood Relief Work at Banaskantha District (26-July-2017)
- 1 Day Meditation workshop
- Youth Camp 2016
- સ્વામી માધવપ્રિયદાસજીઃ લંડન ખાતે જલારામ મંદિરમાં મંગલ પ્રવચન
- Leicester-Satsang Sabha at Shri Sanatan Mandir
- Hindu Lifestyle Seminar - 2016, London, UK
- Hindu Lifestyle Seminar, Bolton UK - June 2016